Friday, February 12, 2010

Filling the blank....

Another cool installment to Lauren's  blog at The little things we do - Fill in the blank Frrrrrrrridayyyyyyyy!

1. I am hoping my Valentine's day this year includes,   cuddles, laughing, hugs and kisses, chocolate, good food, a nice walk, sunshine, wine and a bubble bath and sleeping in....ahhhh  .

2. My biggest guilty pleasure is   $32 mascara, but damn is it good.I have two I lovvvve, this one is sooo amazing  and this one i used on my wedding day.

3. I am most proud of   my amazing hubby who works so hard so I can be a stay at home Mommy and take care of our beautiful children.


Circa 2007-Cancun, I kinda miss his Justin Timberlake beard....

4. If I could choose one outfit to live in it would be   skinny levi's and a chunky sweater for the cold days or a summer dress with leggings and a cardigan.

5. People are  amusing to watch while sitting on a patio  .

6. I would rather    eat what I want and exercise than   count calories and not enjoy good food  .

7. I love my     my children and husband    more than   all the stars in the sky, to the moon and back, to infinity plus one...that much .
 
This is our new home..... Yes that is right. Everything has gone through and we just signed the papers tonight. It has been a whirlwind and major waiting game. But finally the country house is now going to be OUR home....
 
And my sister will be living in the other home with her three kids and husband, and the cottage I plan to run as a B&B. I am just over the moon excited.Almost 3 acres of beautiful land.
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend, I have some super cute things planned for the kids Valentines morning. I can't wait to show you.
xoxo Lexylou