Friday, January 29, 2010

Things things... Fill in the blank Friday's!

I love the get to know me stuff. Twenty question's, those ones that got passed around and sent to your email box, and you would try to fill in the blank with the most witty and insightful stuff about you. Then facebook came along and there were a few hear and there... But I have not done one in a while. So I am so happy to see them around the blog world. 
This lovely blog made by the lovely Lauren(who by the way is wearing a rad feather hair piece in her profile photo, that is what drew me to her. You know me and feather's...)
So here is another fun installment of the get to know me! Fill in the blank!! Go to her post and link up and let me know, so I can get to know you!

1.  If I weren't a    Mommy                I'd love to be     Florist, wedding planner, Martha Stewart jack of all trades and make millions doing it. But i still would be a Mommy over all                 .

2.  When I'm super upset I    go have a bubble bath, wine and trashy romance novel included     .

3.  My favorite thing about myself is    my eyes and my craftiness            .

4.  If I found a $100 in the pocket of last winter's coat I'd spend it on    a spa day, mani and pedi            .

5.  Even though some people might consider this a flaw, I love    my hubby's lack of singing ability, he is tone deaf. Makes me giggle when he sings to the kids             .

6.  I love the way I feel    after Flamenco or ballet class, I am bone dead tired, sweaty and sore but I have the biggest smile on my face.         .

7.  I love my hair most when it's     adored with my feather headband! Or just after the stylist has made it look Heidi Klum-ish      .



Here is my spin on the fill in the blank Friday....
I will share an old baby picture of me! I can't wait to see what you guy's dig up.
This one i love, my mom told me I look like a russian babushka babe.



xoxo Lexylou