Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New look, new lens

So a couple of days back I had one of "those" days... The days that make a Mama cry and want to go back to the "fun(skinny), driving a black golf and spending all my money on clothes" days...
My facebook status was as follows:
"sequien's spilled on the floor, London choking on said sequien's, then a pickle- i have no idea were she got it, then my camera get's dropped on the ground by Roman...Lens shutter not worky... I want to cry my friends..."
Yes, when hubby got home it was an automatic do not pass go, go directly to the bubble bath, collect only a glass (or two) of wine... 
I am in lovvvve with my camera, so to find out that the lens is broken and out of commission is like I am like missing an arm. I ran out to get it fixed, it is still in the shop- costing me about $160 to take beautiful shot's again. So to make me feel better hubby bought me a lens that I have been lusting after since pacing in the panic room said it is the best lens in the universe... with all his love...
I am IN LOVE with this lens.

The photo's it takes are amazing. I keep meaning to go on a jaunt of photo taking  but life has been consumed with.... life?! I promise to put some up soon, and then you will all run out and HAVE to get it.

Well one thing that is making me mucho happy is Polyvore. A lot of blogger's have been putting up super cute outfit's, hand picked by them. Like shopping without worrying about price. Marc Jacob, Stella McCarthne with D&G, no problem with Polyvore. It is fun, free and very addictive. I love it, as I get to know other blogger's better through their personal style and taste in clothes. Danielle's is really cute at her blog's

So here is my turn. Enjoy....





I would love to see what you have all created!