Thursday, June 3, 2010

I heart...

I heart...
this song.... I can't help but want to bust a move and dance like them. I need to find a dance studio ASAP!

I heart...
that my hubby setting up my craft table in the guest room. He even bought me flower's and someone to watch over me while I craft...Oh Edward...


I heart...
these feather pretties I made in my beautiful new craft room set up! I think they are my fav's I have made... I almost didn't want to send them to the store, I think I may have to make a couple for me...

I heart...
the cupcake's I made for the kidlet's...and me too...Gosh I am so domestic...

I heart...
sharing an ice cream cone with my little one, the messy face make's it all worth it....

I heart the Thursday 5 from Mannland5 . Head on over to play along and tell me what makes your heart SING!
xoxo Lexylou