Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hot Tubs are dreamy...

My wonderful hubby finally got our hot tub up and running, and man alive..... I love my hot tub something fierce. I have been it 5 times in the past 2 days. As we now have a huge property and we are not looking on to anyone or really anything but tree's, it is so dreamy. In the morning with the sun coming through the tree's, hearing nothing but bird's and some frog's  we saw a deer family walk past us as we sat in it. It is like a dream, I am finally living MY dream....

I remember last summer sitting in the hot tub with the hubby, late at night over a bottle of Presecco we talked about our dream's for us as a family. Where we wanted to live, what we wanted in our life, what was important to us and how we wanted to raise this beautiful family that we were blessed with....

We are now living it, with lot's of land, living in the quiet country, with my sister next door. In a smaller town,  yet we are still close to family and friends. I am so thankful for this life and all that we have, and I am so excited for what adventures we have in store. I wake up every morning so full of happiness and hope for the future.
This is a journey, a path to learn and become a better person, mother, wife,  and friend. I know with all my heart that this is the perfect path for our family. It just feel's so right.
I know I am getting all mushy, but it is just so beautiful this morning, the sun is so bright and beautiful. I just had my coffee on the deck while watching the kids play in the yard, my heart is SINGING... I am feeling very "sound of music" like...Can you hear it all the way over there?!
So to share in the warm fuzzy's, I want to hear what makes you all happy and grateful.
Head on over to Keely's blog and link up for her Thursday5, and share 5 things that make you happy this week. I have way more than 5 this week, or maybe it is just one...... The HOT TUB!
xoxo Lexylou