I feel bad for not blogging as much, as I stared this to try and do a blog daily or every other day. So it made me sad that I have lost a few followers, maybe because of my lack of posting?....
But I get so giddy with all the wonderful comment's I get. It make's me know that what I am posting, you all like and it make's me keep on going!
I just love reflecting about my day. Looking at it with a more positive light. It makes me feel grateful for what I have and just what a blessed life I truly living. Now don't get me wrong, I do have bad days, not everyday is Mary Poppins cheerful singing.... But when a moment or time of frustration hit's , it seems so silly to fixate on it in the end when I look back at what fun the kidlet's had jumping in puddles or painting a picture.
Some randomness for ya.....
I cut my hair and colored it on Saturday, I feel like a Russian spy....... Just call me Natasha.
It has been raining crazy amount's for the past two days, and when Roman woke up yesterday he insisted going out in his muddy buddy to play in the lake that was our driveway...
I got a message from a bride that I made a feather headpiece for her wedding just LOVED it. I can't wait to see the photo's of her wearing it on her wedding day!
I feel for Kassi at BacWoods fern.... She is packing up and moving this weekend and gawd.... am I ever glad that my move is over.
So to make her feel better, head on over and do a little sharing of two things you love around your home...
Here is mine!
I never thought in my life that I could love a washing machine and dryer so much, but I have met a pair that makes me weak in the knee's....
I will throw in two more things as they just make me giddy too,
And I LOVE MY STOVE!!!! I love cooking with gas, period. I want to cook all the time in this awesome kitchen. It is just dreamy.
Again with being behind, I missed the lovely Keely's Sunday link up, "Getting to know you"
1. Why did you start blogging?
As I said above, I wanted a positive outlet to look back and reflect on my day. And I do have a lot of friends and family that live away from me, so this is a great way for them to see the chaos, I mean pure awesomeness that is going on day to day.
2. Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"?
There isn't just one, I have many that I would love to have a face to face chat and laugh. All the link up ones on my side bar ----------------->
3. Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are?
Well, having had three children prettttttty close together my body is not what it used to be. I was a skinny stick when I got married, and I know that I will never be that small, these hip's and this butt will not be able to fit in my skinny pre-wedding jeans... But if I did lose the last ten pounds I will be at my pre-pregnancy weight, pre-Roman. My last pregnancy was really my best, as I danced and worked out till the end and eating gluten free, as Roman is Celiac, helped keep me healthy. I have to find a good dance studio around here, I really do miss dancing....
4. What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?
I really only care if hubby understands me, and he does. He is pretty amazing!
5. Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes? I have two, one on my lower back that is angel wings, and a memorial tattoo for my grandpa and brother that passed away the same year on my neck. Both are really not that visible. The neck one maybe if I am wearing a low cut t-shirt or tank top. I do want more, but not highly visible... like on the side of my ribs, or back.
6. What was the best year of your life and why? I would have to say the year I had Roman, 2006. I became a mom that year and found out I was pregnant with Esme 4 month's later. Being a Mom has changed my life, and changed it for the better. I can't imagine life without my little ones.
7. Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.
Pee standing up, have sex, and go drink with my bro's.....
8. What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?
Not really raise eyebrow's, but I do love a G&T now and then