Saturday, August 8, 2009

Everyone is doing it....


So I have caved to the pressure of the blogger nation. I too want to be witty, insightful, followed by thousands adored by many about my quick and hilarious mind....... Be the next Dooce.com(aka Heather Armstrong), get paid to stay and home and talk about my "oh so interesting" life with 3 kids.
Have I got you hooked yet?!! No? Didn't think so.....
This is me, just being..... me...
I have two cups of coffee a day before I venture downstairs to tackle my day to day life of being a stay at home mom of 3 children. I love them to pieces, they push my buttons, make me laugh, also make cry.
Why 3 kids you ask?
Because my husband and I wanted to??
Don't know what a condom is??
Are just plain crazy???
Yes to all above.
I actually get a kick out of the sympathetic/horrified/some times disgusted looks I get walking around with my kids, like I am some kind of teen mom that doesn't know how to keep her leg's closed... Then I stare back with my triumphant "I am married, actually almost 30,I showered and put make-up on and I am skinnier than you" looks....
Doesn't it say in the Bible to go forth and multiply?! It's the Bible dude, you don't cross Jesus...And multiply we did!

Well I knew I wanted kids, and as soon as Roman was born 3 years ago I was hooked on this mom thing. Then Esme was my wonderful surprise, finding out to be pregnant after Roman was just three months old. She came into the world through a wonderful and amazing home birth just 1 year, 1 month and 1 day after Roman. On her Daddy's birthday to be exact!
Then hubby and I got thinking, why not another?! We like to hump like rabbit's, let's make another baby. I am staying home anyways till the kids go to school, why not have them all together close in age??!! So we tried for 4 days, and me being the most fertile person I know... Hubby could just wink at me and I would get pregger's.... Baby #3 was conceived. We didn't find out the sex, had the same amazing midwife that we had for the previous two births and away we went. Wondering what the hell we were doing wanting to have 3 kids under 3??!!!!
8 month's later...Beautiful homebirth, London Ruby was born, Roman had another sister! He woke up, came to our bedroom at 7am and found his new sister in my arm's not even a half and hour old.
So five years of marriage and three kidlet's under our belt. Not bad eh?! Living in the beautiful city that I grew up in. Learning ever day new things about myself through the eyes of my children. How awesome it that.
Soooooo I have R&E lovingly kiss and crowd over London right now on her playmat, with me every 5 seconds telling them to back up and give her a bit space..... She is looking a little freaked out....
Going to see Harry Potter tonight with my Mommsie, sans kids..... Can you say dreamy? Let's hope it is not too long and I have to leave as my boob's are leaking into my popcorn.
I must go and do "stuff" before I get my Potter fix.
Catch you on Twitter...
(well no, not really. I don't have Twitter. What do I look like? A celebrity? Perez?)